FAQ of RAD Waste & Recycling
Please have residential containers out by 6am or the night before.
RAD Holiday Schedule:
- Right Away Disposal observes 4 Holidays throughout the year and will not be providing collection service on these Holidays:
New Year’s Day
- If your service day falls on one of the above listed holidays, then you will receive service the following day. The rest of the week following the holiday is also pushed back one day, with Friday’s customers being serviced on Saturday
Late Payment Policy
- All invoices not paid within 30 days of the invoice date will have a $20 late fee applied to the invoice.
- Residents can choose to have their invoice emailed to them. To sign up for paperless statement, visit billing.rightawaydisposal.com to get started today. RAD can also set-up automatic quarterly payments, using Visa, Master card, American Express or checking account.
- RAD does not send return envelopes with invoices to help reduce waste and encourage paperless bill pay.
- We also offer online bill pay through our website: RightAwayDisposal.com.
- Bulk item service is offered once per month (Click Here for More on Bulk Pick up).
Town of Queen Creek Residents must contact the Town of Queen Creek in order to schedule bulk pick-up service www.queencreek.org.
Town of Florence Residents must contact the Town of Florence in order to schedule bulk pick-up service www.florenceaz.gov
- Vacation holds must be a minimum of 30 days and are not to exceed 6 months per calendar year. Accounts which exceed the yearly vacation hold limit of 6 months will be auto-reinstated, and billed on their regular billing cycle. Customers who choose to close their account due to extended absence from their property, will be responsible for paying a $30 container removal fee and a $30 re-delivery fee.
- RAD provides Roll off service in Maricopa County, Pima County and Pinal Counties. Same day service is offered for Roll off for Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Scottsdale, Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Glendale, Surprise, Tucson and other areas, when called in by 12PM. Please call for pricing 480-983-9100
- RAD provides commercial frontload service in Maricopa, Pinal, and Pima Counties. Please call for pricing 480-983-9100.
- RAD provides residential trash/recycle pickup in Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Florence, Tucson, Globe, Maricopa, and Gold Canyon. Please call for pricing 480-983-9101. For a printable list of acceptable recyclables click here.
- Any resident who refers another resident will receive one week’s credit.
Pay Your Bill
- View your invoices
- View your services
- Sign up for auto bill pay
- Sign up for paperless billing
Roll Off & Large Equipment
Waste & Recycling Facilities
Toilets & Event Waste Services
Tucson Division: 520-881-4227
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am-5:00 pm
3755 S. Royal Palm Rd.
Apache Junction AZ 85119
Watch our video
Watch our Recycling Video on Youtube or join us on Facebook and watch it there.
Right Away Disposal has now diverted over 40,000 tons of recyclable trash from our Arizona Landfill thanks to people like you! Our team continues to expand our Eco-Friendly foot-print with every step we take, thanks to our community for disposing of your trash and debris for a cleaner state for generations to come.